Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

We're Done

I'm O'ing off of my right. Again.  No IUI, no baby, no nothing. We can't afford IVF, and even if we could, who wants to pay that much for a "maybe baby" when you can pay the same and adopt a child that you are guaranteed to get.  Ben wants me to really start researching and contacting people about international adoption. We're done trying. I don't even know how long I'll keep this blog going...I might delete it entirely. What's the point...I can't chronicle my pregnancy and delivery etc, nothing. It would just be stupid musings and complaints (not that I don't complain enough on here already). Bye, if anyone cares. I don't know if I'll be back.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry Stephanie!!!!!!!!!! I don't blame you for wanting to delete your blog. This is just so heartbreaking :( I just wanted to send you some big hugs!!!! Hopefully you guys can adopt a baby as soon as Ben comes home! I am really sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you have faced such struggles with conception, but I hope you find what works best for your family. I'm sure you would be fantastic parents to any child you welcome into your home, adopted or biological...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry, I can only guess how that must hurt. But maybe you shouldn't delete your blog.. it's part of your journey, even though you might think it's the end for now. Maybe you can write now about your journey to adopt a baby, which I think is a really exciting story as well. I'm sure there is a Baby for you out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!