Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is with our sense of justice?

OK, I'm a little confused. When a woman doesn't report her child missing for 31 days, LIES to investigators about multiple things including a made-up nanny, and behaves as if nothing is wrong when her child is missing,  doesn't that seem kind of, well, odd? Not to mention the smell in her car etc. etc. I'm not saying that it's concrete evidence, but dang people! Circumstantial evidence is not worthless! Seems like a certain famous trial in the 90's all over again (and I was 11 for that one!).

So, Ms. Anthony, regardless of what the jury says I am a) happy you at least got convicted of something even if it is so inconsequential that it's pretty much a blight on our entire justice system joke, b) more than a little pissed the hell off upset that you didn't get more and c) still believe you had something to do with that little girl's death and subsequent "disappearance." I don't really care what anyone else believes, that's their business. I hope that, if you did do it, you live the rest of your life in agony over what you did.

Now I feel better
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!