Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's all the little things...

Random thought for the day: a good hair dryer can make or break my day. The hair dryer I had for about 2 years finally bit the dust about a month ago, and since then I have been using my travel dryer, trying to wait to buy a new one until I couldn't stand it anymore! Well, that day came this week. All I smelled when using the travel dryer was burning hair...and it took FOREVER! So yesterday I finally broke down and bought a new dryer...and I'm in heaven! It took less than half the time to dry my hair, and it looks so much better!

Now I feel good again, and instead of looking in the mirror and saying "well, that's as good as it's going to get" I look and say "hey, I look pretty darn good today!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!