Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Teething Continues.

Monkey is now cutting his THIRD tooth in two weeks (or so). This one's an upper front, and the poor child got my big chompers. Here I was thinking he had a cold, but it's just congestion from teething (I'm pretty sure).
I'm still not in love with the amount of snot I'm having to deal with. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't hit until he could understand when I asked him to blow into a tissue. He does, however, think his battery operated aspirator (or, as it's more lovingly known in our house, electric snot sucker) is a toy. He walks around holding it, pressing the button to make it run.

And yes, I said WALK...he's WALKING everywhere! It started a week before he turned 10 months. Our lives as we know them are over.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I was like, he WALKS around? Does she really mean walks?! Yes you do!! :) That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!